Telecom Power Solutions
Outdoor Solar Power System SHW48250 Telecom Base Station
- 48VDC Outdoor Solar Power System Telecom Base Station SHW48250
- Technicians use it in a power plant or substation power to control, protect, and automatic devices, emergency lighting, communications, steam turbine DC oil pump, and independent DC systems.
- It can provide a reliable power supply in the case of a power failure completely in a plant or substation.
- The traditional DC systems connect the battery pack and run with float charging mode.
- The new DC system runs with silicon controlled rectifying power supply for the battery.
- It is required to pass on-site quality control tests. Manufacturers will inspect it according to seam slippage, color shading, color matching, and symmetry.
- Adopt advanced MCU microprocessor control technology.
- Advanced MPPT Technology. High converting efficiency higher than 97% for minimizing energy loss.
- Reversed current protection at night. Overvoltage and reverse polarity protection.
- Capable of selecting different charging modes for various types of batteries.
- Protection degree: IP55.
- Industry-leading power density, compact size, and high reliability.
- Doorframe designed with waterproof structure, posted on the seal, and equipped with waterproof lock in the door double insulation design.
- Cabine adopts quality galvanized sheet or aluminum-coated steel sheet as material, surface coating anti-UV power.
- Suitable for outdoor installation.
- With remote monitoring system operation.
|SHW48250 Solar System||Rectifier Module(1-10) MPPT Solar Charge Controller(1-10)|
|MPPT Range @Operating Voltage||60 ~150VDC|
|Maximum PV Array Power||3000W|
|Maximum Input Current||62A|
|Nominal Battery Voltage||42-58VDC|
|Maximum Charge Current||50A(max:61A)|
|Charging Method||Three stages: bulk, absorption, and floating|
|Overload Protection||> 110% : audible alarm|
|Polarity Reversal Protection @Solar Cell & Battery||Yes|
|LCD Panel||LCD panel indicating solar power, load level, battery voltage/capacity, charging current, and fault conditions|
|LED Display||Three indicators for solar, charging, and load status|
|Rated input voltage||220V|
|AC input Voltage range AC||90-290V|
|input Frequency range||45-65HZ|
|Rated output voltage||48V|
|Rated output current||0-50A|
|Humidity||0 ~ 100% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 75°C|
|Altitude||0 ~ 3000 m|