High Frequency Power Inverter Smart CH 2-3K 220VAC Car Inverter For Motorhome Use
TODAY, the SMART-CL inverter/charger is the most versatile and flexible AC power solution. It supports seamless integration with third-party monitoring and control systems. It also features a 100 amp (2000 W model) /150amp (3000 W model) battery charger and offers all of the configurable features of the REVO series inverter/charger in a compact, lightweight package. Additionally, it cranks out total output in invert or charge mode from -4°F (20°C)-104°F (40°C) for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating enables compressor loads such as an A/C or a fridge to start reliably.
HIGH FREQUENCY POWER INVERTER FEATURES:
- Extended Surge Rating.
- Surges to 2X continuous power for 5 seconds for motor Loads.
- True Sine Wave AC Power.
- Helpful for the operation of sensitive and motor Loads.
- Ignition Control.
- Feature to turn the inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off.
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range.
- It ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis.
- It features a programmable AC Under-Voltage (85-110VAC) Shutdown.
- Feature ideal to operate under weak shore power or generator input.
- Built-in 50A AC Transfer Relay.
- It senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the incoming power source.
- Power Factor Corrected Multi-Stage.
- Utilizes less shore power when charging the battery. That frees up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reduces the likelihood of tripping shore power breakers.
- Configurable 3 stage temperature compensated.
- It has a battery charge algorithm for optimal charging of almost any battery type up to 18V.
- Battery Equalization.
- It maximizes flooded battery life.
- Dead Battery Charging Down to 0 Vdc Power Share.
- Prioritizes AC loads by reducing the charge current and maintaining the total input current to less than the breaker setting.
- Lithium-Ion/Battery Support.
- BMS Required.